Ok. In lieu of updating, which I seriously need to do, I’ve decided to steal a page from Lance. So here it is, the “play the first 15 songs on your playlist on random, and pick a random line from each and see if your friends can guess the songs”
- “I don’t like you and I don’t care what you think about what I do; But most of all, I don’t need your opinions” -haha, way to start off…
- “You took a long hard look at my ass, and then played golf for a while” -hey amber, they’re talking about you
- “Sometimes I park in handicapped spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces.” -lol, its my step-dad’s theme song…
- “Now bless me father, for I have sinned… but its the same old story again and again and again – such is the bread of an everyday life.”
- “The parade that’s electrical, It serves no real purpose; Just takes up a lot of juice just to impress us.” -hell yeah. damn straight.
- “This guy comes up to me; His face red like a rose on a thorn bush; Like all the colors of a royal flush” – wow, kudos if you get this one…
- “I’m a punk rock prom queen; Brown paper magazine; Hotter than you’ve ever seen; Everywhere and in between” -mollie’s got this one.
- “And if I had my way I’d hold you in my arms; And leave this madness all behind” -this one too, probably.
- “It’s all shallow and all so appealing I’m up to my ankles and I’m drowning anyway in a sea of sarcastic faces familiar places where everything looks quite the same.” -the only CD I’ve bought twice (once for myself, even) but never opened
- “Nothing’s so cold as closing the heart when all we need is to free the soul; But we wouldn’t be that brave I know and the air outside so soft, confessing everything” -if anyone but tres knows this one, you get a nickel.
- “She takes a drink and then she waits. The alcohol it permeates – and soon the cells give way, and cancels out the day”
- “I feel must interject here you’re getting carried away feeling sorry for yourself with these revisions and gaps in history. So let me help you remember.”
- “How did we wind up this way? Watching our mouths for the words that we say. As long as we stand here waiting, wearing the clothes of the souls that we choose”
- “I tried my best to leave this all on your machine but the persistent beat – it sounded thin upon listening.”
- “I wander the halls along the walls and under my breath I say to myself, ‘I need fuel to take flight'”
And another, cuz its a really good song.
- “And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you? Would you tell me, how could it be any better than this?”